During this time, SuperiorMED Clinics are still OPEN and serving our patients with extra precautions in place to minimize the risk of coronavirus. With a Stay-At-Home order commencing at 5 p.m. on Saturday, March 21st, 2020 in the state of Illinois, we want to remind our patients that they may come in and continue to get their treatments. For most of our patients, ongoing, regular care is required in order to see full results and achieve long-term pain relief. We understand that our patients deserve to continue their treatments and rely on our team to help them manage their chronic pain.
With growing concerns about coronavirus, we wanted to underline the efforts we undergo to maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of our facilities:
- Our staff is regularly disinfecting surfaces, counters, seats, and door handles throughout the day
- Daily sanitation and disinfection of all equipment with professional-grade antibacterial cleaner
- Sterilization of all medical devices
- Used masks, syringes, wipes, gloves, and tissues are removed safely and are disposed of daily.
- Hand sanitizer is available in various locations of our establishment
If you have an appointment with us and are feeling unwell, please call our clinic to make alternate arrangements.
For full information about the stay-at-home order, see the video below from ABC 7 News – Chicago: